BEYOND TERROR
------------------

READ ALL ABOUT IT

Dr.Susan Block's "soul-searching... essays (on the War)... are among the most readable to come out of Los Angeles (that) smartly combine outrage and eccentric observations with levelheaded warnings about the loss of civil liberties."
Steve Mikulan
The LA Weekly

Most of Dr. Block's essays are reprinted in Counterpunch, "America's Best Political Newsletter," edited by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair

"So thrilled to have you on our site, lending distinction and intelligence."
Alex Cockburn
Counterpunch

"Alex and I love your stuff... So do most of our readers. The ones who don't?...well, fuck em. " Jeff St. Clair
Counterpunch

" I am a newspaper reporter and read a hell of a lot every day. I must say that your column on Janet Jackson at the SuperBowl was one of the funniest, most insightful and brilliant columns I have read in recent years."
Paul J. Nyden,
The Charleston Gazette

lEROS DAY 2005
JANUARY 22, 2005

SmARTLINKS
POLITICS

Dr. Block's Terror Journals
------------------

TERROR INDEX

BEYOND TERROR

Sex, Terror, Jerry bin
Foulwill & Raving Castrati

We Are All Afghans Now

Patriot Act Unpatriotic

Patriot Letters

Letters from Pakistan
Photos from
(Old) Afghanistan

Guantànamo S&M

American Detainee

Ayatollah Asscraft's
Cover-Up of Minnie Lou

A Brave Victim of Terror

Cockfight at the
Baghdad Corral

Bukkake Bombing Crusade

Letters from the Front

A R T . B O M B S
American Libertines for Peace

Rape of Iraq

SADDAM’s SeX Therapist

& The Rape of Free Speech

SEX, LIES & WMDs

FAREWELL TO MY CHIEF

Adelphia Arrested

RiGA$ in CUFF$

A LOVE SUPREME

Our Assholes Are Now Our Own!

EXXXTREME
ASSCRAFT

The Janet Jackson
B O O B . T U B E
super bowl

Same-Sex Marriage:
Just Say No to
Prohibition

Bush's Taliban
Drug Deal

Indecent Insurgents

Bush's POW Porn

Save Abu Ghraib!

America in tha Hood

Theater of Cruelty

HOODS & handjobs

BLUE VALUES

FAITH-BASED SEX

The DiLDO DiALOGUES

Liberté Fraternité Egalité
Révolution Plaisir

ETHICAL HEDONISM

M A N I F E S T O

Sex Week at Yale '04
Lux et Veritas et Sex !

Subscribe FREE

BEYOND TERROR
-----------------

JOIN
FRONT PAGE
SUBSCRIBE FREE
RADIOSUZY1TV

.THERAPY

SmARTLINKS
PHONE SEX THERAPY

SmARTLINKS
RADIO & TV

RADIO SEX TV on HBO

SmARTLINKS
SEXUALITY RESOURCES

S E X U A L I T Y

WHAT'S NEW?

TRAVEL

SmARTLINKS
EROTICA

SQUIRTING
Female Ejaculation

The Weimar Love Club

STREAMING ROOM

WATERWORLD

EROS & PSYCHE

The Womb Room

EROS CARNAVAL

Annie Body:
Geyser of Desire

EROS PA
GES

SmARTLINKS
PRESS OFFICE

PRESS QUOTES

PRESS CLUB

EMMA GOLDMAN AWARD

The Cannes Press Club

My Missionary Position

SmARTLINKS
ART

GALLERY

SmARTLINKS
THE BOUDOIR

ADULT GIFT BASKETS

SmARTLINKS
DATING

NEED TO TALK?

SmARTLINKS
STREAMING VIDEO

SmARTLINKS
BONOBOS

THE BONOBOS

LANA & ME: Meetings
with Remarkable Apes

See all the hot
stuff you won't
see on TV!
Join us
Backstage
!

Want to See
Your Banner
Here? Call 213.749.1330
or email us

FAITH-BASED SEX
L E T T E R S

Dr. Suzy wears Miss Poppy's Faith-Based Panties
PHOTO: Alex Saglimben

The emails below were written in response to Dr. Susan Block's Faith-Based Sex in her Terror Journals and in Counterpunch